Star Work Episode 7 Star Work Episode 7

man...

Hey, the guy below me, I don't know what his problem was, but this is great! The funniest thing I've seen all day.
I seriously meen keep it up OR I'LL EAT YOUR SKULL lol.

-Pants

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Hey now, say what you want about the guy before you, but at least he didn't threaten to eat my skull ;)

But anywho, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Take care!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Hey...

I was just wondering, where that evil mastermind dude says, "wipe the semen stain off your shirt, and try not to make another." Does anyone else think that was a pun? You know, 'cause it looked like a tattoo, and 'seamen' have tattooos? Just a thought.

007's Conflict 007's Conflict

so...

Is this a joke? Is there even a point? 5 cause of Danny Craig.

Hype Track 2011 Hype Track 2011

Beast

You killed it, but I laughed my ass of when you said "lil sucka". I was expecting a good old fashioned "mothafucka". You got a good mic and some good mixing skills. I coulda sworn I was listening to Wayne at some parts. I'll see you in the competition!

TFreezyTFZ responds:

Lol XD. I try to keep my tracks as clean as possible! I noticed that alot of rappers my age curse, and they sound like fake gangsters that dont know wtf they're doing lol.

And thanks man, its nice to get recognition from my vocals, i spend alot of time on that :).
But sadly, I was just informed my track was entered in too late to be in the MC Knock out. BigRed will let me know ASAP when a spot opens up. I can enter the TagTeam though.

But thanks for the kind words man, ive never been compared to someone as great as lil wayne before XD.

-T'Freezy

2011 NHGG Hype Track 2011 NHGG Hype Track

Damn good sir

I'm liking your flow, it's pretty smooth. Also, your mic is better than a lot of rappers on here. Sound quality is good. H.P. Lovecraft? Awesome reference! I hear they are making a movie with Tom Cruise or some shit. Anyway, good job man. This competition is bringing out the best in a lot of rappers. Peace.

NimbusTheGeneral responds:

I recorded this in the studio (a real studio, not a closet or basement). I mean, I got no issues with people that record in their home, especially if they can edit to make it sound official. I, however, can not. So I record in the studio when I can, at people's houses when I can't.

Ah yes, the reference to Lovecraft LOL. It was from his book the Mountains of Maddness (Cthulu being the character mentioned). If they make a movie with Tom Cruise in it...I do believe it'll ruin it lol.

Appreciate the review, fam. Glad to see people are paying attention to the competition.

Stay up,

Nimbus The General

Apocolypse [MadFLeX NGHH '11] Apocolypse [MadFLeX NGHH '11]

Holy shit!

That was honestly some of the best flow I have ever heard on this site. You totally did the beat justice. Absolutely killed it. Great job!

MadFLeX responds:

Coming from you, that's about the ultimate compliment. Thanks for a great beat!